Inbound numbers are the new Presentation Cards. Whether you have multiple sites or a single site, small or large, inbound numbers are always required.
HIP Communication offer a variety of Inbound Numbers to fit your needs.
Local Virtual Number
Local Virtual numbers allow you to set up multiple virtual offices around the country to increase your businesses footprint. These local numbers can be directed through to a landline**, mobile number, call routing solution or even direct through to a call centre to answer. Don’t let your businesses size, stop you from looking big!
- Small Business looking to have a presence in other cities/states.
- Medium enterprises looking to separate national branches with the head office.
**Landlines: if you still have landlines, let us get you onto something better Click HERE to learn more about SIP Trunking.
Show callers from local and interstate that you’re the business for them.
- Set up and ready to use in minutes.
- Your callers will save on call charges.
- Enhance your business profile.
1300 numbers are ten-digit national inbound numbers and can only be used for receiving calls. Callers are charged a local call rate from any landline in Australia, regardless of whether they are local to your business. A 1300 number is a cost-effective way of showing callers that you are more than just a local business, ensuring that you aren’t perceived as a small business from the area code that is dialled. This allows your business to advertise a national 1300 number and broaden your reach of clients and business.
- Businesses that want national coverage.
- Businesses with multiple locations.
- Setup and Ready to use in minutes.
- Free calls from ISDN or landlines within Australia.
- Reconfiguring and Relocating office made easy.
1800 numbers are ten-digit national inbound numbers and are only used for receiving calls and are used beneficially to advertise your business nationally. The difference between a 1300 number and a 1800 number is that the calls to a 1800 number are free for the caller if dialled from any landline in Australia. That’s why 1800 numbers are often referred to as ‘Free Call’ numbers and are a great way of ‘encouraging and rewarding’ your callers to contact your business. Other than that, 1800 numbers come with the same features and benefits as 1300 numbers.
- Not for Profit Organisation.
- Businesses Of all sizes.